If any of these sound like you…
- You keep worrying about the same problem over and over
- You don’t know who you could ever trust with knowing about your secret struggle
- You wish there were somebody who help you figure out why you why you feel this way
- You’re interested in therapy, but you don’t want to give up total control
- Other areas of your life are being negatively impacted by your struggle
- You need somebody to listen to you and your feelings for once
- You’re interested in therapy, but not sure how it could fit into your life
…Then individual therapy could be right for you.
Other questions you may ask yourself when considering individual therapy can include:
Are you having a difficult time handling the struggles (including relationships) in your life?
Have you attempted to make changes before, but find the same issues coming back up?
Could you use an expert guide to understand what you’re going through, or a non-judgmental ear just to listen?
Are you hesitant to talk to others about your problems?
Do you think you could benefit the most from individualized attention?
“We may encounter many defeats,
but we must not be defeated”
– Maya Angelou
If you’ve been feeling hopeless or lost lately, or struggling with a problem in your life that feels insurmountable, individual therapy could help you improve your everyday life. Individual therapy is helpful for so many people because it’s the best way to get truly customized therapy.
If you’re looking for help in improving your everyday life – or for a more tailored therapy experience – you would be a great fit for our individual therapy services. Please reach out to me today for a telephone or email consultation, or to schedule your first appointment.